Gregory Rozenfeld brings over 30 years of global operational expertise in the E&P industry to GVEST. With an engineer background across the spectrum of petroleum, mechanical, civil and construction technology, Mr. Rozenfeld has extensive experience in the United States and international operations, including Indonesia, Thailand, Russia and the Former Soviet Union. Mr. Rozenfeld has held senior project management and business development positiona with international oil and gas companies including:
▪ Division Manager, Project Evaluation, M&A – Lukoil-Overseas, Moscow, Russia
▪ Vice President Upstream Planning & Performance, Vice President Special Projects – Sidanco, Moscow, Russia
▪ Project Manager, International Asset Management, Texaco Power and Gasification Division, US
▪ Vice President Engineering and Operations - Tri Energy Company Ltd (TECO) (a JV of Texaco), Thailand
▪ Vice President, Texaco International Operations, Inc.